My friends. It has been several months since I last posted, and hopefully since you last checked. But in case any of my faithful followers finds herself back here down the road, I want to share some proof that my journey to doctordom has begun. Behold the white coat.
White coat ceremony:
The view of the parents from the steps
My cute momma:
Jeff, my awesome boss from the Brigham
Sometimes I find time to go running on the Charles. Sometimes it is even this beautiful:
All in all, very happy to be in Boston and back in school. It's lots and lots of work (as it should be), and I'm so glad to be undertaking this journey in the city I know best, with a built-in support network beyond anything one could hope for.
Love and kisses to all. Who knows, maybe at some point I'll get to do some more inefficient globetrotting...? I'll let you know.
Boston from the boat cruise held to celebrate the completion of our first final exam:




No comments:
Post a Comment