David and I spent about a day in the Hunter Valley (the beautiful, vineyard-covered area about an hour and a half north of Sydney), but I took many more pictures than 24 hours would normally warrant.
We spent a few hours wandering around Newcastle, the coastal town where David used to go to university. I was about to say it was beautiful, but let's just let these pictures speak for themselves, shall we?
And sometimes the clouds parted to give a few streets-full of sunshine.
Then we drove west, to the vineyards, and to wear one of David's best friends, Dom, works. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I just love the look of sunshine in the foreground and ominous glouds in the background. You don't need a fancy camera to capture the drama.
The next morning was marred by no such clouds. This is where we had breakfast. Winter in Straya, man. It's so tough.
And then we headed back to the Bay. Mm. That was a gorgeous day, wasn't it.











No comments:
Post a Comment