Wednesday, June 18, 2014

One Fine Day in Philadelphia

At this point, 6.5 hour bus rides ain't no thang. So I took Bolt to Philly to see my dear friend Brianna whom - unbelievably - I hadn't seen in two and a half years. TOO LONG.

The 30th St train stsation is impressive.

But my real new obsession with the city is entirely thanks to the Reading Terminal Market, a vast wonderland of food in all its glorious forms. Fresh produce, fish, fried food, healthy food, from all over the world. It would take years to try everything. Why is there not one of these in Boston? Montreal has one! (Although, I must say, without quite this variety of prepared foods.)


Independence Hall -- although with my backpack it was too much of a hassle to try to go in.

So I took a nap on a bench for a few hours instead, until Brianna got off work.

That evening, we sat on her uncle's rooftop deck and watched the sun set.

And were happy to be together. Lovelovelove.


No comments:

Post a Comment